Company Name : M. Keys Farms Ltd
Position Advertised : Pig Stockperson
Job Description : To work as part of the farm team to carry out the day to day operation of a large, modern pig breeder to weaner unit
Company Bio : M. Keys Farms Ltd is a family run, progressive birth to bacon pig production company.
How to Apply : Send CV/Contact details to: email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th April 2021
• Maintain a high level of animal welfare through constant health and performance monitoring.
• Accurate recording of performance records and all necessary information.
• Assisting with duties which include, farrowing of pigs, artificial insemination, vaccinating, grading and batching.
• Ensure optimal feeding and environment is maintained for livestock.
• Adherence to all site health & safety, environmental and technical policies and procedures.
• Maintain all Red Tractor quality assurance requirements.
• Power washing, hygiene and biosecurity practices.
• Ability to work in a team and also alone without supervision.
• Passion for farming, determined, keen, capable individual with an excellent eye for detail.
• Good hygiene and biosecurity practices.
• Experience in working within a fast paced environment.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• Basic level of english and maths
• Good understanding of IT systems
• Punctual with good time management skills.
Farm & livestock work experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
We have vacancies on several of our farm sites throughout Northern Ireland and locations can be discussed at interview.
Accommodation is available on several of our sites and can be included as part of the remuneration package if required.
Job Type: Full-time, Weekend work on rota, Salary Negotiable